SC - Profit was Opinions?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Apr 20 23:29:35 PDT 2001

> I am delighted if my work is of service!  I feel like I've
> made the "big league" now that I have an article in the
> flori! :)
> Lady Serian

See, there you have it from a satisfied customer! You too, can reach
for fame and immortality! Just send those articles on the Middle Ages
or the SCA over to your (over?)friendly (and nagging) Florilegium
editor! Especially those of you who keep sending your articles to the
Middle Kingdom Cooking website but not to me. :-( Hey, *I* have no
objection to them being both places. :-)

Ok, Stefan will (try to) be quiet for awhile...
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net