SC - Profit was Opinions?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Apr 20 23:37:00 PDT 2001

Mari said:
> Bear in mind that the
> "Cult of the Golden Arches" is very well established here and we're
> therefore used to pickles as well.

So are pickles (pickled cucumbers) not common there? Maybe cucumbers
don't grow well there? Or were they just not common on hamburgers?

> It's the canned variety of Beetroot - steam cooked and preserved in it's own
> juice - and served in slices.

Sounds like that canned cranberry stuff that you get in the can here,
that you slide out of the can and then slice for holiday meals. Blech.

> Hope that answers the question :-p

Thanks. Of course Stefan can always come up with more. :-)

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net