SC - Profit was Opinions?

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 06:35:19 PDT 2001

Greetings.  My favorite is a "party give-away" from
Tupperware.  Its purpose is to score the peel of citrus
fruit, thus saving one's fingernails from bending backwards.
It looks rather like a crochet hook, is in vivid yellow, and
has on the other end a flat, spatula-like section which one
can insert under the scored peel to lift it up and off the
fruit.  My second favorite (which now hasn't been used for
many a year, but was once in frequent use) is a Tupperware
"jar" that was used for shaking up flour and water to start
the base for gravies, etc.  There was a spoked, wheel-like
insert which supposedly broke up the flour into mixable
pieces when the whole thing was shaken.

Alys Katharine, back from 8 days in England