SC - Looking to meet some people

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:44:39 PDT 2001

.
>At that event the colour of a common piece of yarn to hang the delicate
>device was the difference for on/off board. Easier to spot at a distance.
>Wood workers 'Biscuits' make easy to decorate tokens, that I've seen
>painted
>as fish.

I went to one event where Caitlan made glass beads for the tokens.  I lept
off with her idea cuz it was so cool.  I have now made glass bead tokens
(with some helpers ~ thanks Ro and others) as feast tokens for our upcoming
Investiture (next Saturday).  They are simple black and white (our Barony
colours) beads.  I did get into making some very spiff "special beads" for
the "hats" and the autocrat and head cook and whoever is running the
childrens events.  There may be more but that was all I can think of besides
myself.
Olwen