SC - Feeding everyone

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:25:03 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/24/01 12:06:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

<< Just as long as they pre-pay, he'll serve anyone! >>

Actually, I feed anyone. It is the Troll's responsibility  see that folks who
should pay have done so. I have also been known to serve beggars if they show
up at the back door. Whether they have paid or not is irrelevant since
feeding the poor is a real virtue. Certainly  a better path to follow than
refusing them service because of profit motivation or other selfish reasons.
Such a gesture is also very period and, IMO, oneof  the best of the Middle
Ages worth preserving. As they say, "but by the grace of God, go there I."

Ras