SC - RE. OOP Question for the Australians

Shayrebel@aol.com Shayrebel at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 14:24:17 PDT 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:
>  > But does the result of this end up like cream? It sounds like it
>  > would actually more resemble buttermilk.

Well, originally buttermilk was the milk leftover *after* butter was
made, so low butterfat content, the opposite of this little gadget.

Nowadays most buttermilk in America is cultured of non- or low-fat
milk. I can also find "churned" buttermilk commercially, again, low
in fat. It's sort of the opposite of its name, as it is milk "without
butter".

I've never had any right out of a churn. Anybody know? Is it really
sour like the commercial kind?

Anahita