SC - Servers eating free

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Wed Apr 25 09:56:59 PDT 2001

I live about half an hour from there.  There are fighter practices nearby as
well, one on Monday night and I think one later in the week.  Check out
http://storvik.atlantia.sca.org/, under Activities; both the Storvik
practice and the Lochmere practice are relatively nearby.  In fact, this
area is so full of active groups that you can play SCA every night of the
week if your interests are fairly broad.

=Caitlin