SC - Re: Wierd but Cool Kitchen Gadgets

Weaver8002@aol.com Weaver8002 at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 16:14:42 PDT 2001

Unfortunately, we won't be there.  The Southern Maryland Celtic Festival is this
weekend, and I am going to support the efforts of my Clan.  I've already told
Ekaterina and Temur that we won't be able to be there.  I'm sorry we'll miss
your event, but this is one of the few chances I have to participate in my
Scottish clan's activities.

Kiri