SC - Weird but Cool Kitchen Gadgets

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 25 23:05:58 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> I've seen those orange cookie jars! They are wonderful!!  My mom has one of
> the strawberry ones but the oranges are way cooler.

My mother had a pineapple one, and the frond on top was the handle.
After four kids it saw some action- last time I saw it it was mostly
superglue.

> So do tell, is the
> slimline phone shaped like a wedge?

Nope. Plain slimline phone- one of the real ones- it's an old Ma Bell.
Kinda burnt orange, toned down enough that James said it wasn't _too_
bad... Only problem being that you can't turn the ringer off.

*snif*koff*

'Lainie