OT - Nagging doubts re tomato soup - was, Re: SC - American sugar consumption

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Apr 28 15:40:27 PDT 2001

Hullo, the list!
I saw this on eBay; and thought somebody might be interested. I considered originally bidding 50 bucks or so, but it appears to be a good machine, list price at something like 1700 dollars US. For those who don't know the French Robot Coupe brand, they once licensed the least powerful and durable of their machines to some company to produce the first CuisineArt. I don't know if a standard bowl is available for this machine.

Good luck, if anybody's interested.

Adamantius

Title of item:	ROBOT COUPE FOOD PROCESSOR
Seller:	andrewsallbrands
Starts:	Apr-24-01 04:57:24 PDT
Ends:	May-01-01 04:57:24 PDT
Price:	Currently $153.50
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=583069600

Item Description:
	ROBOT COUPE FOOD PROCESSOR. MODEL R4X. 115 VOLT, 1/2 HP, 60HZ, 7.5, 820 RPM. GREAT DEAL!

E.MAIL SEAN WITH ANY QUESTIONS AT: ANDREWSALLBRANDS at AOL.COM

SEE OUR OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE GOOD DEALS!

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com