SC - intro and questions

Peter Lee rencampbell93 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 08:21:43 PDT 2001

<P><BR> </P>
<DIV>
<DIV>My fellow  Chefs/Cooks</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>My name is Gormal Campbell MKA Peter Lee and i'm a classically trained Pastry chef.  I have long been interested in Period Cooking and have assisted several times in various kitchens at events along the east coast.  I'm seeking out like minded individuals locally who may be willing to discuss topics in reguards to period food face to face, or to forge some true cyber friendships from people outside of the local area. I consider local to myself the southern region of East kingdom and a portion of Aethelmarc.  If anyone would be interested in sharing their knowledge and thus assisting a Feastocrat in training please respond off list so we can conserve others form the over abundance of bandwidth it could generate. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks to all in advance for your time..</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>