SC - OT: Translation feedback

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 19:37:37 PDT 2001

My apologies for sending this to the whole list, but I am afraid that
the message I sent to my test readers may have caught in some
people's spam filters.

Greetings, Gentle Readers!

I'm hoping to wrap up my translation project soon, and send it off to
be printed and webbed and so forth.  I've heard from some of you
with comments and corrections, and those were very helpful.  If
anyone else has feedback, I'd love to see it.  Please don't feel that
you have to provide pages and pages of commentary for it to be
worthwhile.  I have already had two proofreaders go through the
text.  The point of having multiple readers is to have the advantage
of multiple perspectives on the text.  Is a certain word ambiguous?
Does an obscure ingredient need to be footnoted?  Is the glossary
conveniently arranged?  Even if you just have a comment or two, I'd
appreciate getting it.

Please send any feedback to my new email address below, and
not to the old IDT address, which no longer functions.

Thank you, once again, for your aid in this endeavor.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
now at a new address: rcmann4 at earthlink.net