SC - Wolves are our cute furry friends..

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 01:58:58 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/15/2001 11:41:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
leoncouer at lycos.com writes:

> So in all due candor mi'lord corwyn just because your particular patch of
> suburban bliss..doe'snt currently have a pack trotting down the strip
picking
> off the occassional brat or overweight housewife..don't delude yourself.
> Wolves can and are dangerous..and should be treated with the care and
respect
> they deserve.
>  And please. don't bore me with tales of how you or an associate raised
> wolves and cute sweet and misunderstood they are...I have heard them all.

I think you've mistaken the tone of my missive, certainly the fault is mine.
Certainly your assuming that I'm somehow enamored of nature in the raw being
imported where there are large populations must have been generated by
something I said.

You see, we already have deer and even bear showing up in my "particular
patch of suburban bliss". Now they're reintroducing the red wolf. I wish to
be informed before we have schoolkids being taken as they have in California
by the Mountain Lions.

Mine was one question who's tone was taken out of context. Of course, this is
unusual on the list for someone to jump to conclusions.

Corwyn

We need justice. We need toleration, honesty and moral courage. These are
modern virtues without which we cannot hope to control the forces science has
let loose among us. --I.A.R. Wylie