SC - Running an Inn

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Wed Apr 4 07:10:16 PDT 2001

Thank you for the many suggestions.  I have tentatively
come up with the following menu and meal prices.  This
is supposed to be the kingdom cooking guild's fundraiser
for the year - so we can continue buying great prizes for
the competitions we sponsor.

Kateryn de Develyn
dhense at ifmc.org

Lunch:

Meatballs (5) for 1.50
Spinach & Cheese Pie slice 1.00
Fruit (apples/oranges/apricots) .50 each
Vegetable Stew (carrots/mushrooms/celery/leeks/thyme/
                           parsley/onions) 1.75
Vegetable stew with 2 meatballs 2.50
Raw Veggies (same as used for the soup) - 2 cups for 1.00
Cookies .25 each or 3 for .50  (variety of shortbread, marchpane, shrewsbury cakes)
Drinks (lemonade, mint)  .50

Meal deal:  Stew with meatballs, slice of pie, 3 cookies or
1 piece of fruit, drink for $4.  Save .50
Veggie Deal: Stew, slice of pie, 3 cookies, and 1 piece of fruit, drink for $4.  Save .50

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken with Bacon Strips 2.50
Peas w/ almonds/honey and currants(on the side)  per half-cup .50
Gingered Cheesecake 2.00
Drink (lemonade, mint, or hot tea) .50
Leftovers from lunch

Meal deal: Chicken with Bacon, Peas, Cheesecake, drink
for $5.  Save .50
Veggie deal: Peas (1 cup), cheesecake, raw veggies, fruit, drink for $3.50  Save .50
or Veggie Soup (if any left), cheesecake, fruit, drink for $4.00  Save .75