[Sca-cooks] Cookbook?

renee reneewri at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 1 12:22:02 PDT 2001

Hi everyone...I was hoping that you might be able to make some suggestions for a cookbook and where I could find it? I recreate miniature food from clays & resins (such as in a dollhouse or castle / 1" scale) and have had requests for medevial and tutor food. (I really like the illusion food too!) I need a cookbook with REALLY good pictures to go by. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!  Renee