[Sca-cooks] OT - Pennsic Camping

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 2 07:38:37 PDT 2001

Sorry for the off-topic post (is anything relating to Pennsic off-topic this
week?) but didn't I see on the camping list that Clan O'Choda was going to
be out on N22 instead of near the solar showers this year?   A list of
scheduled haflas was just sent to me, and I thought I remembered someone on
this list lamenting about being stuck way out on N22 (near us at N23!).
Just curious.
	Um, obligatory food content...did you know that a tablespoonful of honey
just before bedtime can be an effective cure for bedwetting?  (factoid from
my honey article I'm feverishly writing so I can turn it in before we leave
tomorow morning!)
Christianna