[Sca-cooks] Re: OT-Pennsic Camping

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 14:51:22 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/2/2001 1:09:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> I thought I remembered someone on
> this list lamenting about being stuck way out on N22

Don't know about Clan O'Choda, but most of the lamenting I heard here was
from my clan lord and SCA father, Cahan Kyle, because Clan Kyle was moved to
N22, which is a bit out of the way for the gimpier members of the clan.
However, if O'Choda is out here, that would be nice, because then Kyle could
get to the O'Choda party...

Brangwayna Morgan