[Sca-cooks] Manx Cookbooks

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Sat Aug 4 12:08:34 PDT 2001

On Sun, 05 Aug 2001 14:00:27 -0400 johnna holloway
<johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu> writes:
>Just checked Worldcat and there are two, exactly 2,
>cookbooks that are cataloged as Cookery--Manx.

    Thank you, I should have specified--our camp is Viking emmigrants to
Man.  That's why I wasn't worried about a cookbook or technique, per se,
as I had that part covered.

    I wanted herbs as a jumping off point so that I can try several
things with the chops I have as a pre-cook so I can get a feel for the
meat.   I'm so used to thinking in terms of 'Manx Camp' I didn't indicate
what I meant.  Sorry.

    And thanks for all the help, everyone.

     Elizabeth