OT: Quiddich was Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Online Glossary

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Sun Aug 5 09:33:36 PDT 2001

    No, that's the gas chamber we went through in boot camp . . . Although I
remember (not very fondly) the APC saunas we has in 'nam. Get in, close it
up, and in 5 minutes the sweat is literally pouring off you. Take a knife
(or strigillum, if you want to be classical about it), and scrape the
dust/skin/yuck off of you and wipe it on some newspaper. Sounds hideous, but
it was better than nothing. Was also a great hangover cure.

    Sieggy