[Sca-cooks] was pennsic pity party - now translation discussion

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Wed Aug 8 06:35:16 PDT 2001

Wow!  I knew there were some problems with the atlas version, I just didn't realize how many.  I'm going to go through my copy and mark up the changes as he gives them in your e-mail.

The pig recipe sounded interesting to begin with, now with the second translation, it actually sound doable.

I need to get a copy of that newer translation that just came out in the past year.

Thank you for the input.  It will tremendously help me with my fledging attempts at translating 16th c. German.

Kateryn de Develyn