[Sca-cooks] various small notes

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Thu Aug 9 18:21:07 PDT 2001

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:24:20 -0600 Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com>
writes:
>We don't have gefilte fish on a stick for fair food here, but we _do_
>have fry bread, Indian tacos, sweet corn, taterpigs, and fried vikings

  Fried Vikings!!  Why on earth would anyone want to eat a Viking, fried
or otherwise!  It's much more efficient to hire them to catch your food
for you (stops them trying to find your food)

   Elizabeth--I'm not a Viking but I play one at various demos! (grin!)
   At the risk of being OOP again, what's a fried viking???