[Sca-cooks] comfort food - no COM here.

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Tue Aug 14 06:30:09 PDT 2001

This is my comfort food from when I was a child.
tater tot casserole
Take a baking dish - a 9 by 13 cake pan works best.  Pat a layer of 2 lbs of raw hamburger on the bottom.  Strew a can of french-cut green beans over the hamburger.  Then a can of cheese soup.  Then top with frozen tater tots - We used to make designs and stuff as kids.  Pop into the oven for 45 minutes at 375 degrees.   Remove - allow to sit for five to ten minutes while you set the table and get all the kids to the table.  Then serve with crusty warm garlic'd and buttered french bread.

Kateryn