[Sca-cooks] Vinegars

BareToad at aol.com BareToad at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 19:55:46 PDT 2001

Alright, ladies and gentlemen!  I really, really need some help here.  I am
supposed to put together some kind of handout on vinegars and their use in
period.  How much do I know about vinegars?  Nothing.  Zip.  Zilch.
Zeeeeeeero.  I have one week to get this done (as a favor to my pel who is
teaching the class on vinegars.)  I was hoping that there were some web
sites/books/other resources that have some good information on this topic.
Help?

Mairin