[Sca-cooks] Vinegars

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Aug 17 20:12:54 PDT 2001

Johnnae llyn Lewis sends greetings.
Here's a couple to browse through on the
net. They will get you started.

http://www.inetone.net/mshapiro/calcohol.html
for alcoholic drinks of the middle ages, inc. vinegar.

Stefan's Florilegium contains articles on vinegar-msg.
Contains:

     vinegar-msg - 11/7/00

     Vinegar in period. Making vinegar.

     NOTE: See also the files: verjuice-msg,