[Sca-cooks] EGADS!! Whats this??

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Aug 20 21:40:45 PDT 2001

Richard Kappler wrote:

> Oh dear...oh dear...oh my.... I have visions of a lamb being fed to the
> wolves.  For those of you who do not yet know my Cute Little Red Haired
> Girl, do not automatically assume that I mean she is the lamb and you scions
> of the cooks list are the wolves.  Remember, she married me, ostensibly of
> her own free will and with knowledge (and malice? ;-) aforethought.

And she signed on to the list of her free will, one would assume. ;-)
Cute Little Red-Haired Girl, welcome to the list!

>  Honey,
> don't listen to all the stories about me.

But you should! Where else will you learn the truth about this
scallawag?

> These people are notorious
> reprobates.  Especially that Adamantius fella and the Slug Queen....

Master Adamantius is the reprobate- I am notorious, as in 'having fame
and notoriety'.

> I am
> not a rapscallion, I NEVER cause trouble and I do NOT flirt.  Ever.

*snort*

the Orange Majesty, SLUG Queen Carmen Slugana
AKA 'Lainie