[Sca-cooks] EGADS!! Whats this??

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Tue Aug 21 04:18:15 PDT 2001

Oh dear...oh dear...oh my.... I have visions of a lamb being fed to the
wolves.  For those of you who do not yet know my Cute Little Red Haired
Girl, do not automatically assume that I mean she is the lamb and you scions
of the cooks list are the wolves.  Remember, she married me, ostensibly of
her own free will and with knowledge (and malice? ;-) aforethought.  Honey,
don't listen to all the stories about me.  These people are notorious
reprobates.  Especially that Adamantius fella and the Slug Queen.... I am
not a rapscallion, I NEVER cause trouble and I do NOT flirt.  Ever.
Really....  Oh, hush Marion.

where's my bourbon? Puck