[Sca-cooks] Home Made Gatorade (OOP)

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Tue Aug 21 07:10:29 PDT 2001

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:35:45 -0400 Tara <tsersen at nni.com> writes:

>What did people do before corporate intervention?  Did humanity suffer
>severely for millennia because nobody had invented Gatorade yet?

    I just finished reading *Fast Food Nation* (hurray for my friendly
ILL librarian!) which was reccomended on the list just before or during
Pennsic.   While I heartily disagree with some of what Mr. Schlosser
said, it is definately food for thought;  one of his main themes is the
effect of a corporation's goals shaping the foods millions of people eat

    Elizabeth