[Sca-cooks] Found and Lost

Marian Rosenberg mail.server2 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 22 10:54:26 PDT 2001

Greetings the list,

As I was leaving the potluck at War I noticed that someone had left a
modern style small wooden spoon in my blancmange.   I had put it to the
side to make sure it came home separately and could be returned to its
rightful owner.  However, someone else thinks they packed it with the
camp kitchen gear.  Needless to say it was packed, and I don't know
where.  If you think this wooden spoon is yours, contact me, and when it
surfaces, I will return it.

Also two cups were left at the potluck and subsequently turned in to
Lost and Found.  One was a large blue glass (plastic?) goblet with
evenly distributed air bubbles.  The other was a relatively small mock
coconut-cup with carvings on the "coconut" part and a metal rim and
stem.  I know it is possible to get in contact with Lost and Found post
Pennsic but I don't know the details of doing so.  And, of course, they
let people pick things up next Pennsic.

-M