[Sca-cooks] Mooneschadowe Guardian German Feast

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Tue Aug 28 18:59:29 PDT 2001

All,
It's been touch and go since I got back from Pennsic.  I found out our original
site had been pre-empted.  Tonight, it was finally decided to move to another
site with an equally good kitchen setup.  I was holding my breath.  Another
site, primitive, was in contention.  I held my breath (no one was listening to
me anyway), but I was glad of the outcome.

Bear, note:  site was moved to Cimarron.  Are you familiar with it?  Dates
remain September 14th through 16th. Site fee: $10  Feast: $7
German menu as planned.

If you're interested in attending this German Feast, please email me at
upsxdls_osu at ionet.net.  Or you can call me at (405) 377-5764 (no calls after 9
pm, please).  Email is better. Cheaper. Harder for me to forget.
(Sorry, shameless plug!) Margali, move over, I'm bring the hard cider!

Liadan