[Sca-cooks] Apprentice PUCK eating cookies

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:27:23 PDT 2001

Puck waxed lyrical....
>I apprenticed to Adamantius for several reasons, the principle among >them
>being; he needs the juvenile supervision; he's really not such a >bad cook,
>despite what y'all might think from his posts; when I screw >up the cooking
>I can blame it on my training and...well...sorry Boss, >but he begged me to
>do it.

You're forgetting a big PLUS Puck my boy - There's the continuing
gloat/skite factor of having a working relationship with Master A.... (& the
Big yellow dawg - but I digress...)

Hey - at least it generates great gobs of Envy from *this* particular
cooking orphan :-p

Mari
(knocking politely at the Rock and asking if anyone wants some TimTams?? ;p)