[Sca-cooks] giving credit where due

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:09:34 PDT 2001

Greetings all.  I wondered as I lay down last night and reflected over the
days emails if I had given credit to those that participated in making the
marzipan solties and the apple eggs.  Sefan, I said you could use them if
ever you desire but want to make sure credit is give where it belongs.

The shrimp were dreamed up by me and I made the mold and several pieces but
it seems most of them were made by a chap from Australia called Dicken.  He
is a chef there and some of you may know him.  I offered him the mold but he
declined because he doesnn't work in marzipan.

The peach pit mold I made and several peach pits but many were made by
Marcelaina from Germany.  She also made the raisin and clove flys (I don't
think I posted the picture yet).  She gladly took home the pro-offered mold
as a gift of rememberance.

The apple eggs were made by Alainne and myself.

Just keeping the record straight~!
Olwen