[Sca-cooks] Responses

Renaissance Girls rennaisancegirls at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 11:12:09 PDT 2001

 Greetings all!  Thank you so much for all of the wonderful "Hello's!"  I apologize for not resonding to all of you with inquiries earlier!  You all are certainly a talkative bunch (that's a GOOD thing)!

<From: DeeWolff at aol.com
Talk to more about your event privately......>

That would be wonderful!  Yet another hat I found that you wear (cook!)!  You're a woman of many talents!  You must teach me your time management techniques!

<From: Susan Fox-Davis
<Welcome Estrella! You know, we fight a war in your honor every year out here.>

Yes, I did know that, but I'm ashamed to admit that I do not know the historical significance of it.  Any information would be wonderful!

<My mother is from Glens Falls>

Actually, I've only been living in the GF area for four years now.  I was actually born in Cuba, and grew up in NYC.

<You will surely want to get a copy of Vicente's brand new translation of
Novi>

That would be wonderful, when you get the info, please forward it on.  Also, I am fluent in Spanish, so if there are any Spanish texts, those would also be of interest.

--__--__--
From: Seton1355 at aol.com
<is a (late Henry - Early Elizabeth) Tudor of Protestant belief but I have
lately started looking up information about Spainish Jews.>

That's actually my partner and my time period too!  We go more along the "hidden pagan" path ourselves.  I don't know a lot about the Spanish Jews, but am always interested in learning.

<From: kattratt
<Just out of curiousity since I noticed that you are a cartoonist, Will
you be traveling down to Atlanta next weekend (Labor Day) for Dragon
Con?>

Actually, I am not in the Sci Fi genre, although I do love those types of comics.  I am more an alternative cartoonist (no, nothing improper for goodness sake!).  If you'd like to take a quick look, I have a site that I just kinda threw together quickly as an on-line porfolio.  http://edavis.knownworldweb.com  I'm actually working on a SCA-related comic strip also, and as soon as I get a couple of the strips scanned, I'll send the link for those also!

A proud member of the...
Shire of Glenn Linn
Kingdom of the East
www.glennlinn.homestead.com