[SCA-Cooks] World lists and rocks

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 07:15:22 PDT 2001

Giano, there are all kinds of lists.  You name it, there's a list.  Local
lists, SCA-wide lists.  Many of them are hosted on yahoogroups.com and
ansteorra.org, although it seems that almost any Kingdom domain hosts a
double handful at least.

It helps if you get the lists in Digest format (I do -- when I get nine
SCA-Cooks Digests in a day, I know something is up!).  If you want to get
this one in Digest instead of the individual lists (can read a LOT faster),
go to http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/sca-cooks and follow the
instructions.  You just have to remember, when replying to a Digest, to
paste the topic into your "Subject:" line.

And I'll bet the SCA-Garb list rock is very nicely appointed, something in
leftover bits of brocade and silk velvet, and whatnot?  Although no food
over there, might leave a stain.....<G>

                                            ---= Morgan (lurks a lot)

"English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other
languages down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets
for loose grammar."
                                                            --- Unknown