[SCA-Cooks] World lists and rocks

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Aug 30 11:29:01 PDT 2001

Since it is my rock, it would never be so impolite as to let the
spilled food or drink stain the appiontments! ;-)

I still think we should have named the Cooks Camp the 'Rock'
instead of 'SPCA' ;-) since it seems that it is fairly well
appointed for just a campsite ;-)
margali
but no hot tub, hauling the water in and then paying to have it
hauled out is a bit excessive down by the lake. MAybe if we were
up on the serenghetti ... ]
--
~~~~~
The Quote Starts Here: