[Sca-cooks] Exhanging Treats

Deborah J Schumacher Deb at chicagojo.com
Thu Aug 30 13:24:46 PDT 2001

All this Goodie exchange stuff reminds me of the food exchanges I've seen on
rec.food.cooking. People submit their address get paired up withsomeone in a
different part of the world/country and they exchange a basket of local
delicacies. Someone in Seattle (like me :-) ) would send stuff like Salmon,
local dried cherries, spices from World Spice m,whatever and in return I'd
get a basket of local goodies from the other persons corner of the world,
I always wanted to play but never had a chance as it happened when i was
moving.
Zoe