[Sca-cooks] SCA maillists

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 30 20:50:41 PDT 2001

> margali schrieb:
> > By the way, I AM on the sca-garb list, so the rock is there too
> > ;-)
>
> Just how many of those lists ARE there? And how
> heavy a traffic could they generate - or maybe I
> don't want to know?
>
> Curious but cautious
>
> Giano (barely dealing with the volume of SCA
> Cooks)

There are hundreds of SCA oriented maillists. It was a lot easier, at
least in gathering info for the Florilegium, back in the early days
prior to about 1993 or so when pretty much all the SCA internet traffic
traveled across the Rialto (rec.org.sca).

Since then the number of mail lists has proliferated and since I can
keep up with only a few lists, and this list takes the lion's share of
my time, I'm probably missing lots of useful, wonderful information
that is flowing across those lists. So if anyone happens to see some
good messages or message threads on other lists, feel free to forward
them to me. Unless told not to, I do give credit to those folks who
help out in this way.

For those interested in seeing some of the maillists available, this
page on the Ansteorra webpage is nice. However, it does not include
the egroups and other similar mail lists.
http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net