[Sca-cooks] OOP - Moroccan restaurant review by CHARLES PERRY

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Aug 4 09:21:03 PDT 2001

I've never cooked it, but I've certainly eaten it....oh, my, but it's
good.  Of course, we're lucky...two of our Baronial members (both
knights, by the way), own/operate a family restaurant that specializes
in various mediterranean cuisines....Abe does stuff like study in
Morocco......At any rate, when he does a tagine [they offer several], it
comes in the little clay cooking container and everything.  It's this
odd, wonderful, flavorful mix of meat, spices, fruit.  It reminds me a
little of a stew, except that I don't know that there's any broth
involved--it's almost like the meat and fruit cooks in its own
juices.....Darn, now I'm drooling....;-)
--Maire