[Sca-cooks] Re: A Pennsic Shopping List?

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Sun Aug 5 06:14:23 PDT 2001

> Johnnae llyn Lewis sends greetings.
>
> You might take a look at Eating Shakespeare
> that the Canadians were bringing down.
> It's not published in the US.

    If there are any copies left by the time I get there, it sounded
interesting.

> What period are you interested in?

    The main area is Scandanavia in the 9th Century, however since there are
no books from there & then, I am interested in Early Northern Europe or
Anglo Saxon England, with some intrest on other areas.  I do use used book
stores & the internet for shopping for books.  Thanks to everyone for all
the suggestions, any others?
Hej!
Olaf