[Sca-cooks] A Pennsic Shopping List?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Aug 4 20:35:04 PDT 2001

Johnnae llyn Lewis sends greetings.

You might take a look at Eating Shakespeare
that the Canadians were bringing down.
It's not published in the US.
What period are you interested in?
It's a large area and sometimes you might
do better with a list and a session of used
book buying via the internet than shopping
at Pennsic. Get Pleyn Delit and The Medieval
Kitchen in paperback as starters with maybe
another one or two in your area. Do you want
French, Arab, English, Italian, ???? What
centuries?

Johnna Holloway