[Sca-cooks] Re: Noodles/Pasta - LONG (Charles Perry)

Gwynydd Of Culloden gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 20:17:46 PDT 2001

Absolutely no need to apologize!  I do not have access to anything like the
sorts of sources I would like and I am always grateful when someone does
something like this.  I also don't believe that anyone here would think that
you have overstepped anything.  Heck, it is even on topic and in period,
which is more than can be said for some conversations which happen on this
List (*laugh*).

Oh, it does help, massively!  And I do hope that you will publish your
finished project - I am sure Stefan would be very interested and I know that
I would love to publish it on my little local SCA site
(www.sca.org.au/ynys_fawr) if you were willing.

Gwynydd