[Sca-cooks] Evil List Administrator

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Aug 7 06:44:12 PDT 2001

Well, that sounds cool, but what about the _food_, you goof <g> I was
angling for obligatory food content....
Let me rephrase:
If we were to hold an online Pennsic Pity Party, what foods (period or
otherwise) would you contribute to the spread? I'll donate a couple of
fresh huckleberry pies, and the flourless chocolate decadence cake I
_finally_ found the recipe for.....and which I promised to post to the
list about this time last year. ;-)

--maire