Pennsic Pity Party food (wasRe: [Sca-cooks] Evil List Administrator)

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 7 07:12:02 PDT 2001

On 7 Aug 2001, at 7:44, Sue Clemenger wrote:

> Let me rephrase: If we were to
> hold an online Pennsic Pity Party, what foods (period or otherwise)
> would you contribute to the spread?

Peach pits.  I have decided that it is my mission in life to introduce
peach pits to the entire Known World.

And some sourdough bread, and cold roast beef, and honey-
horseradish sauce to go with it.  I know sandwiches aren't period
food, but it's tasty eating for hot weather.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net