[Sca-cooks] Morning Food

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Tue Aug 7 13:41:54 PDT 2001

'small brydes' & 'small breads' & 'the halibut' ....
Sound like a mid-eastern feast:  too many un-paid guests, and Autocrated by
a woodwright [ who seems to keep White doves where-ever he goes] and some
fishermen on the kitchen crew. I think it's most recent documentation was
recently published by Gideon. Ru