[Sca-cooks] OOP--Pickles and Potatoes

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 18:04:05 PDT 2001

I'm going to try to cover all cover a few things here since I got so many
helpful responses.

Thank you to eveyone  fo the quick response about the potatoes.  Now I just
have to go to the next Farmers Market and hope I can get more. . .

Then on the topic of pickles Brighid ni Chiarain gave a great explaination of
kosher then said :

> That being said, you should not hesitate to offer the pickles as
> gifts.  Any Jewish friends you have will know that you are not
> Jewish, and they will respond according to their own level of
> observance.  (I'd be *delighted* to take some pickles off your
> hands).

Thank you for adding this part, since that was really my main concern.  I
would be happy to share what I have, especially since I know I'll end up
making more, but I'm not entirely sure how get them safely from Wyoming to
you. (I keep having visions of soggy boxes. . .)

Thank you all again!

Noemi