[Sca-cooks] Re: modem foo

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Aug 8 11:14:43 PDT 2001

    Anyone who got caught by the Code Red worm deserves to be fired,
flogged, and sent to work at MacDonalds. That worm was written as a heads up
to the industry. The fix was well known well in advance of the trigger date,
and only a hydrocephalic chimp was able NOT to implement it beforehand.
    If your ISP was a victim of Code Red, go find another with competent
techs before they allow something REALLY lethal  through . . .

    Sieggy