[Sca-cooks] Re: Fun with Food..was:pork picnic shoulder?

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Aug 10 09:12:44 PDT 2001

fun with food {FWF} Bandsaw the frozen steaks to the shape of a Harp, and
grill "marks" in the direction of the strings.  save the bits for a stew
later. "Plucked & Picked" ears of corn [ grilled in husks].  And other
musical jokes for the celebration of the arrival of a new full-sized concert
harp. [non-SCAdian party -almost]