[Sca-cooks] Re: modem foo, OT

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Aug 10 13:05:15 PDT 2001

As I said "Your Mileage May Vary"... Unix person. Good for those that listen
to the warnings that Code Red[s] will strike,  and downloaded the patch from
MS before the drop dead date. Even MS's own Hotmail got the Bug [duh]. ISP's
with the wrong date [Yup] inside their machine will crack another rash of
Code's running about. Is there a Code Red 3 waiting to hatch?