Fried Vikings was [Sca-cooks] various small notes

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Aug 10 21:43:41 PDT 2001

I sometimes think that fried vikings are those norsemen (and women) who
forget that, when pillaging, you burn last....<g>
Actually, the food known as fried vikings are produced by local
Norwegian cultural groups/clubs.  It's a sort of spiced, ground meat,
formed in a roughly hot-dog shape on a stick, that's dipped in this
lovely light batter and deep fried.  You eat them with catsup.
--maire