[Sca-cooks] pot luck

afmurphy at juno.com afmurphy at juno.com
Mon Aug 13 09:16:08 PDT 2001

Or sesame noodles...

I've lived here all my life, and you never know what will turn up! I
always thought that was the point of potluck. This way there are rarely
duplicates, there will always be something for every taste. Why would you
want to have one mandatory dish?

I did grow up with jello molds called salads, but they were at an aunt's
in New Jersey. I never thought them terribly edible.

Hello, all! I met Adamantius this weekend. The veal was delicious, I'd
love to see it catch on! And I was so inspired I joined this list.

Anne