[Sca-cooks] pot luck

Philip W. Troy & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Aug 13 13:12:52 PDT 2001

"Decker, Margaret" wrote:

> I can't even document Cheeze Whiz to my childhood. It wasn't invented yet.
> Margarite

I remember being told by a friend that in a Certain Kingdom Which Shall
Remain Nameless, one of their Laurels had been able to "document" Cheeze
Whiz (is there a third "e" in the "Cheeze" in "Cheeze Whiz"?) by
documenting the individual ingredients. I guess it's made from several
cheeses, in addition to the toxic waste, and the lady was able to
justify its presence in the "Well, They Coulda Had It" batterie du cuisine.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com